Join us for an online information event to find out more about adoption. This is an opportunity to meet experienced Social Workers from our service, learn about the assessment process and the children waiting for adoption. You will also hear from experienced adopters about their adoption journey and have plenty of opportunities to ask questions. There are no obligations, so come along and see if adoption is right for your family.
Online information event dates in 2024:
- Tuesday 9 January: 12pm-2pm
- Tuesday 13 February: 6pm-8pm
- Wednesday 28 February: 12pm-2pm - Cancelled
- Wednesday 13 March 12pm-2pm
- Tuesday 9 April 6pm-8pm
- Wednesday 15 May 12pm-2pm
- Tuesday 11 June 6pm-8pm
- Wednesday 10 July 6pm-8pm
- Tuesday 13 August 12pm-2pm
- Wednesday 18 September 6pm-8pm
- Tuesday 15 October 12pm-2pm
- Wednesday 13 November 6pm-8pm
- Tuesday 17 December 12pm-2pm
To register for an event, please complete our online enquiry form stating which event you would like to book for in the box at the bottom of the form.
You will be sent a Microsoft Teams meeting invitation a couple of days prior to the session.